Foodie

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Gong Xi Fa Cai Cookie




The Chinese New Year 2011, The year of the Rabbit, is not far away, only 27 days more to 3rd February, 2011.  Join me in The Cooking and Baking Bandwagon to bake cookies/biscuits and cook auspicious dishes to usher in the New Year.  The first to jump into the Bandwagon is this Gong Xi Fa Cai Cookie which is actually Linzer Cookie.  I found a rabbit design among my grandchildren's play dough set and i used it to cut the design for the top cookie.

The recipe is HERE

4 comments:

Zoe said...

That's a great idea to incorporate the rabbit year theme into a yummy cookie.

Kay @ Chopstix2Steaknives said...

That is soo cute...and I had to resist reaching out through my PC screen to grab some to eat! =)

Pete said...

Time flies....CNY again. Ah, rabbit year, eat rabbit cookies! LOL!

Unknown said...

Those are adorable. I love that your found a rabbit cutout.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...