Monday, April 04, 2011

Cocoa Yogurt Layer Cake

I have been preoccupied the whole of last week, doing what?????? What else? Making figurines out of gumpaste and baking of course. I had to make a cake for a set of twins, Tatum and Cole who turned 10. Cole wanted a Chocolate Cake, so this was the cake i made. I took this opportunity to experiment on 'HOW to bake a LEVEL cake', one which i did not have to level by cutting into the cake. I am sure, all you bakers will agree on how frustrating it must be, to level cakes by slicing and ending up with mounts of scrapes. I will post my experiments as soon as possible but first i would like to share this cake recipe which is a very tender, inexpensive cake.

The recipe for Cocoa Yogurt Layer Cake is HERE


Joy said...

That looks wonderful.

Cami Lopez said...

Thanks for sharing this one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...