Foodie

Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


I wish a Happy Mother's Day to MOMs all around the world. We should love, honor, and respect our Mothers every day of the year, of course, but this day is a chance to show MOM just how much she means to you. Mother's day is the occasion to pay rich tributes to MOM, who has had a great impact on our lives, a person whose love and care, knows no boundaries, a person who does everything to keep her children happy and joyous.

My Miracle Mother
Author: Joanna FuchsMom,


I look at you

and see a walking miracle.


Your unfailing love without limit,

your ability to soothe my every hurt,

the way you are on duty, unselfishly,

every hour, every day,

makes me so grateful

that I am yours, and you are mine.


With open arms and open heart,

with enduring patience and inner strength,

you gave so much for me,

sometimes at your expense.


You are my teacher,

my comforter, my encourager,

appreciating all, forgiving all.


Sometimes I took you for granted, Mom,

but I don’t now, and I never will again.

I know that everything I am today

relates to you and your loving care.

I gaze in wonder

as I watch you being you—

my miracle, my mother.

5 comments:

Little Corner of Mine said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! :)

Mary Bergfeld said...

Happy Mother's Day, Lily.

Nina, Brittany said...

Happy Mother's Day Lily. Wishing you many joyous moments everyday. Take care.

tina said...

Happy Belated Mummy's Day to you Lily! Hope you had a good one!

beachlover said...

Happy Belated Mama Day:))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...