- Baked Tapioca Cake is very easy to bake and it is not so laborious when you are baking it here in Aurora, Colorado as grated tapioca is available frozen and coconut cream comes in a can.
- 1 lb grated tapioca(casava)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup coconut cream and 1 tbsp for glazing
- 1 stick (4 ozs) butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Grease a 6" x 6" square tin.
- Preheat oven at 375 F
- Mix all the ingredients in a large glass bowl and microwave on high 1 minute at a time until mixture is thick.
- Pour into greased tin and bake for 30 minutes.
- Glaze the top with 1 tbsp of coconut cream and broil/grill until brown.
- Cool before cutting into pieces.