Foodie

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Kaya - Rich Egg Custard Improved







Kaya is a food spread/curd  or custard made from coconut milk,eggs,and sugar. It is wildly popular in Malaysia and in the malay language the word kaya means rich, hence represents the texture. To acquire perfect texture, requires patience and slow cooking under low heat
 is the way to go.  Knowing me, the most impatient side of me, must find ways and means to achieve with the least amount of effort.............

To continue reading and for recipe click HERE

6 comments:

Don Ocso Media said...

Lily this food is so rich am getting hungry.

234 Jam Blog

Unknown said...

Hi Lily,

I have been following your blog for the past five years and try some of your recipes successfully.

My name is KP Kwan from Malaysia, recently I start my new food blog tasteasianfood.com blog.

I published something on a related topic recently: The Definitive Guide To Stir-fry.

I thought you’d love to give me some feedback because you are the expert of Malaysian food in this field.

Let me know if you’re interested in seeing it and I’d be happy to forward along the link.

Cheers,
KP Kwan

P/s: I know it may not be proper to leave this email with the comment column, but I couldn't find any other contact methods besides this.

Unknown said...

kp kwan

thank you for following my blog and i think you have done a good job with your blog. I wish you the best in blogging

Unknown said...

Thank you Lily. Keep in touch.

KP Kwan

Riya Singh said...


Chinese foods are very spicy and tasty, thanks for sharing....!
Chinese Food

vidya said...

Wow, looking yummy, will surely try it,thanks for sharing :) do visit my blog too for more yummy recipes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...