Foodie

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Almond Sugee Cake Transformed



How in the world can these young minds tackle these complicated toys - The Transformers? I dread it when my grandson comes and ask me to transorm it cos i can never get it. It really makes me feel so stupid and wished that my Ah Poh had put in an extra item in my rattan school bag on my first day of school. The
Spring Onion and The Mirror did not help for me at all when these Transformers are concerned. I needed a brain transplant, a young brain cos this old brain of mine is only good for transforming a plain looking cake into something which will be presentable on a festive occasion..............


The recipe can be found HERE

2 comments:

Extreme Power said...

Looks very rich. Nice.

angry birds game said...

very tasty!
i appetite! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...